Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo blog - A good week










One of my all-time favorite pictures... even if it is blurry.





Remember the day I didn't turn on the TV? We played "airplane" instead...




A little Halloween preview of Batgirl, Nancy Drew, and Hannah Montana.












And finally... I went outside one morning and found this illusion in the dew on the grass. Not a religious person generally, but this was just too cool. There didn't seem to be anything causing the reflection that I could see.

2 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE airplane too.

Great costumes.

Freaky cross thing. I'm all about some Jesus though, maybe it was from a UFO.

Lynne said...

I LOVE the costumes! They are so cute...especially Abby's! We're so excited that you guys are coming to visit in a couple of weeks!