Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday

Just saw this on another blog and I love it... it's so me. It's called "Not Me Monday". Click here for the rules.

I am so NOT waiting on my husband to get home. Oops... he just walked in. Busted (me, not him). I did NOT give him a hard time about being out late, either. Nor did I give him a hard time about having to pick up all three girls today.

I also did NOT feed my kids french fries and crackers for dinner. That would be ridiculous.

I am NOT staying up way too late writing two blogs in one day. On a similar note, I will NOT be cranky tomorrow nor will I take it out on everyone around me. Just. Stay. Away.

I DID NOT pick my nose in the car on the way home. Nope, not me!

I DO NOT laugh every time my three-year-old says "poop". We do not have a house rule that you can't say "poop" at the dinner table, either.

I did not almost cry when my oldest made her cartwheel on beam (see previous post).

I in no way goofed off at work today.

I did not eat four pieces of chocolate chip pizza tonight. My stomach is therefore NOT upset with me and my rear end did NOT grow another 6 inches.

I do NOT wish everyone a good night. You people suck. :)

No comments: