Sunday, December 21, 2008

Things I love

A little variation on Thankfulness.

Little girl fingers wrapped around mine. Better yet, little girl arms wrapped around me.

The way Mike smells. It isn't just me, either. Many have testified to this fact, and no, he doesn't wear cologne.

Warm, fuzzy, baby kittens.

The way Hannah and Ryley just organized their closet - all their hanging clothes are grouped by color. I swear they didn't get that from me.

Sunny days.

My bed.
Fuzzy socks. Jeans days.

The way Abby pats me on the arm when I lay down with her. The fact that she has gone multiple nights in a row with big girl panties on without wetting her bed. The resulting decrease in sheets to wash.
The way clean laundry smells.
Bacon-wrapped chicken. Cheese dip. Hershey's bliss chocolate.

These faces.
Lemon Starburst. Unsweet Tea. Sonic ice.
Life.

No comments: